Terms and Conditions
Tahiti Activities is a brand of Tahiti Cruise and Vacation, our online travel agency based in Papeete.
We kindly ask you to carefully read the terms and conditions before making any booking on our website.
- Prices published on our website are in Euros, all taxes included.
- Prices listed on the website(s) are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are shown in Euros and your card will be charged in XPF.
Tahiti activities will not endorse nor be held responsible for transaction fees and/or commissions charged by your bank or credit card company. Please contact them for more information regarding this prior to making payment.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “inclusions” on the product pages of the website.
- Full payment by credit card is required on our secured payment gateway to issue your vouchers after the confirmation of your activities.
- Payment will be listed as Tahiti Cruise and Vacation on the credit card statement.
- You will receive a voucher for each activity you booked. All the instructions are detailed on this voucher. Please read them carefully.
- You must provide the original, authentic voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid voucher. For security purposes, when redeeming your voucher, you must present a valid photo ID and sign the voucher.
Modifications / Cancellations
- Tahiti Activities does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received more than 48 hours ahead of the confirmed tour date.
All date change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers. Tahiti Activities cannot guarantee the success of any date change request. If you request a date change unless 48 hours before the tour, You will be charged a fee of (20 euros) cost of modifications, subject to availability for new dates.
- Cancelling a booking with Tahiti Activities can result in cancellation fees being applied by Tahiti Activities, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operation (see your voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking, you will be notified of the total cancellation fee.
- Cancellation more than a week before the service: 20 Euros cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less than a week: 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
For all modifications or cancellation, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
Responsibility of Tahiti Cruise and Vacation
- Limitation of responsibility of Tahiti Cruise and Vacation
Tahiti Activities and its service providers cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents, delays, or expenses due to: illness, robbery, strike, technical problems, quarantine, wars, weather conditions, and in general all expenses due to schedule changes or service changes or anything else outside of their control.
- License of Tahiti Cruise and Vacation
Tahiti Cruise and Vacation is a travel agency registered by the Service of Tourism under the license number 0012VP/02/08/05 issued by the French Polynesian Ministry of Tourism.
- Resolution of disputes
Any lawsuit or dispute will be treated by the Justice Court of Papeete Tahiti.